For those injured as a result of a dangerous drug, the legal issues surrounding the incident can be as confusing and frustrating as the event itself. While your first priority is your medical safety and well-being, it is important to understand the legal implications of the situation and what steps can be taken to hold the responsible party accountable for the harm they may have caused.
At Dominguez Law, our dangerous drug attorney understands the intricacies of pharmaceutical and personal injury law. Our firm is committed to ensuring pharmaceutical companies and medical professionals are held responsible when their conduct causes harm to a patient. Pursuing a dangerous drug claim may seem daunting, but at Dominguez Law, we are here to help support you and work to get you the compensation you may be owed.
What Is a Dangerous Drug Lawyer?
Many people take or have taken prescription drugs at some point in their lives, whether to clear acne, relieve back pain, or for depression or anxiety. However, not many understand the history of the medications they are taking. People trust medical professionals to keep them informed on their medications, especially when the drug can be potentially dangerous. When healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies fail in their duty to take reasonable steps to keep patients safe, this is when dangerous drug lawyers can help.
Dangerous drug lawyers are attorneys who are familiar with the laws involved in dangerous drug cases and become the advocates that people need to hold pharmaceutical companies, healthcare facilities, and medical professionals accountable for their actions. There are many benefits to working with a seasoned dangerous drug lawyer, including:
- Clarifying if there is a viable case: Not every situation involving dangerous drugs means there are grounds for a legal case. It can always be complicated to know if there is enough evidence in your situation to pursue a personal injury case, but that is where skilled attorneys can help.
- Help determine liability: Liability can be incredibly complicated in a dangerous drug case. In these types of cases, it is also possible for there to be more than one liable party. Determining liability often requires extensive investigations and resources that a dangerous drug lawyer can provide.
- Build your case: Gathering strong evidence is critical to any personal injury case, and while it may seem like an easy task, acquiring evidence is more than just getting a copy of medical records. It also means consulting experts and digging into every detail. Lawyers do not just collect evidence, they build a story that clearly demonstrates their client’s right to compensation.
- Help obtain expert testimony: Having an expert to support the claim being presented goes a long way in establishing credibility. Seasoned dangerous drug lawyers have the necessary resources and connections to reach experts and obtain the testimonies you need.
- Speak with others that have been injured: In cases involving dangerous drugs, there are often multiple people who have been harmed. An attorney can reach out to them to further strengthen your claim.
At the end of the day, working with a trusted attorney means that you have a strong advocate whose priority is protecting your rights and best interests regardless of who the adversary is.
Find a Trusted and Skilled Dangerous Drug Lawyer at Dominguez Law
The dangerous drug attorneys at Dominguez Law have handled defective or dangerous drugs, medical malpractice, and personal injury cases against large pharmaceutical companies, healthcare facilities, pharmacies, and medical professionals. When you work with our compassionate and aggressive firm, you benefit from the quality legal services and support we provide.
Dominguez Law is ready to help you find the justice you deserve. By combining our considerable trial experience with cutting-edge technology and our immense knowledge, our skilled and Spanish-speaking attorneys may be able to enhance your chances of getting the compensation you need and deserve. Schedule a free consultation today by calling (505) 850-5854 or by completing our online contact form.