What Counts As Negligent Treatment?
Negligent treatment generally involves negligence on the part of health care staff while you are in their care. This can apply to many situations, some of which include:
- Negligent treatment in the emergency room
- Negligent treatment during childbirth
- Administering the wrong medicine or dosage
- Using unsterilized, malfunctioning or improper equipment
- Negligent treatment during procedures such as laparoscopies
- Surgical error/mistake
- Improper interpretation of test and lab results
Every doctor has a duty to practice safely and carefully to lower any risks of further injury or complications. The lawyers and team at Dominguez Law are at your side when a doctor fails to do this and you end up receiving improper treatment.
We Have Experience Against Large Parties
Though proving these types of cases can be challenging, attorney Paul Dominguez has the extensive legal knowledge to tackle any complex medical negligence case. With our cutting-edge technology and experience litigating against large organizations, we know how to effectively pursue excellent results for you.
To begin a free consultation with a medical malpractice attorney in Albuquerque, please reach out to us via email or phone at 505-850-5854. We work throughout Albuquerque and all of New Mexico.
Se habla Español.