Did Your Surgeon Commit An Error?
Surgical error can be the most serious form of medical mistake. The most common surgical errors are known as “wrong site operations,” occurring when the operation takes place on the wrong limb, organ or other area of the body. Other errors include:
- Wrong procedure on the correct body part
- Surgery on the wrong patient
- Issues with anesthesia (can be life-threatening)
- Foreign object left in the body after surgery (such as utensil or sponge)
- Misreading patient’s chart or medical history
- Use of unsterile equipment
- Damage, via puncture or perforation, to nearby organs
- Improper medical clearance for surgery
Surgical patients have reason to believe that their surgeon and medical team are competent, experienced and committed to performing a surgery without error. When this is not the case and you suffer severe injuries in a procedure that was meant to heal you, you deserve compensation for your suffering and for further corrective procedures.
Get Compensation For Your Suffering
Attorney Paul Dominguez is no stranger to fighting against large entities, such as hospitals, in the courtroom. Our team will meet your every need throughout the case and use our deep legal knowledge to develop strategies that protect your every need.
Se habla Español.