Each year, there are over six million car accidents that occur nationwide. While a car accident can occur anywhere, some roads may be more dangerous than others.
Dominguez Law is a team of experienced car accident lawyers helping clients in Albuquerque, New Mexico. When planning your daily trips in your vehicle, it is crucial you are aware of the most dangerous roads in Albuquerque so you may avoid them or be more alert when driving down these roads.
The Seven Most Dangerous Roads in Albuquerque
When driving in Albuquerque, it is crucial that drivers are aware of some of the most dangerous roads to avoid. A road is considered to be dangerous when a large amount of damaging or deadly accidents occurs there. The seven most dangerous roads in Albuquerque include:
- Paseo del Norte & Coors Boulevard
- Osuna Road and Pan American East
- Mountain Road and Third Street
- Mountain Road and Pan American West
- Central Avenue and Coors Boulevard
- Seven Bar Loop Road and Coors Boulevard
- Paseo del Volcán and Iris Road
Accidents may happen anywhere, but avoiding roads known to be dangerous may decrease your risk of being the victim of a crash when you get behind the wheel.
What Causes a Car Accident?
While dangerous roads may cause accidents due to large potholes or cracked roads, faulty stop lights, or busy intersections, driver negligence is one of the most common causes of car accidents. When a person is negligent behind the wheel of their car, they can cause a highly damaging accident that may leave victims injured. Some of the most common examples of driver negligence that has led to car accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving while drowsy
- Reckless driving
- Road rage
- Inexperienced driving
No matter what caused your car accident, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries if a negligent driver is to blame.
What Damages Can You Collect After an Albuquerque Car Accident?
If you have been injured in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, you may be owed financial compensation in the form of damages. The damages you may be eligible to collect include:
- Medical Expenses: Victims may incur costly medical bills for treatments, doctor visits, or ambulance rides. They should not have to pay for these expenses themselves, so it is crucial for victims to file a claim to pursue compensation.
- Lost Wages: Victims may be unable to work due to their injuries and should be compensated for any past, present, or future pay they may miss out on.
- Property Damage: It can be expensive to repair or replace damaged property. That is why victims should be compensated for the cost of repairing or replacing anything damaged in the accident.
- Pain and Suffering: Victims should be compensated for any pain and suffering they have had to endure due to their physical or emotional injuries.
If you are unsure of what damages you may be eligible for, an experienced car accident lawyer may be able to help.
Contact an Albuquerque Car Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Albuquerque, you deserve to be compensated for the losses you may have suffered as a result. To get help with your car accident claim, contact an experienced Albuquerque car accident lawyer.
Dominguez Law is a team of Albuquerque car accident lawyers with experience helping clients build strong claims. Our skilled legal team understands that the New Mexico legal system can be overwhelming. That is why our knowledgeable attorneys are proud to provide the award-winning service our clients deserve. To schedule a free consultation, fill out our contact form or call (505) 317-9837. Se habla Español.